Tsukasa Chemical Industries Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") has established the following rules for customers, job seekers, and other users (hereinafter referred to as "Users") to follow when interacting with the official accounts (hereinafter referred to as "Official Accounts") operated by the Company on social media platforms. (Hereinafter referred to as "these Guidelines") We kindly ask that you read and agree to the following before engaging with Official Accounts to ensure better communication. As of July 1, 2023, the Official Accounts are as follows:
Purpose of Official Accounts
The Company has established and operates Official Accounts for the purpose of public relations activities and interaction with Users.
Compliance with These Guidelines
Access to Information
For the purpose of operating Official Accounts and interacting with Users, the Company may access, view, comment on, and interact with information such as account names, profile pictures, gender, user IDs, friend lists, and other network-related information, as well as Posts that Users make public or share with some social media users, including the Company.
The Company endeavors to ensure that Posts on Official Accounts are accurate to the best of its knowledge at the time of posting. However, the official views of the Company are primarily expressed on the Company's official website and press releases. Opinions and comments in Posts on Official Accounts are the views and impressions of the personnel responsible for managing Official Accounts (which may involve multiple individuals) and do not necessarily represent official statements or opinions of the Company. Some social media platforms may display Posts from Users or third parties on Official Accounts (including the Official Account timeline). Posts from Users or third parties, as well as other information, except those posted by the Company, are all opinions, comments, and impressions of Users and others. Even if the Company interacts with them, the Company is not responsible for their accuracy, legality, and other aspects. The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from disputes between Users, Users and third parties, or other causes.
Questions or comments about Posts (including cases where there are no Posts) may be answered only if posted as comments or replies to Official Accounts. Inquiries to the Company's relevant departments or other methods will not receive responses. The Company may not respond to all Posts received from Users. The Company does not promise to follow back Users who follow Official Accounts. In the event of accounts that the Company considers inappropriate, such as spam accounts, following Official Accounts, the Company may take measures such as blocking those accounts. Posts on Official Accounts may be deleted without notice. Technical issues related to Official Accounts or interactions with Official Accounts should be directed to the respective social media platform. Official Accounts do not use direct messaging, and the Company cannot respond to direct messages.
When posting on Official Accounts or interacting with Official Accounts in any way, Users are kindly requested not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities. The Company may, as necessary, delete the relevant Posts, block User accounts, request appropriate measures from each social media platform, and take any other measures that the Company deems necessary and appropriate:
- Posting for commercial purposes or advertising, including affiliate marketing, or any content deemed to have a profit-oriented purpose.
- Posting that mentions other companies' names or product names, or comparisons with other companies.
- Posting related to religion, ideology, or beliefs.
- Posting irrelevant content to Official Accounts (jokes, meaningless character strings, scripts, etc.).
- Posting of private information (email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, etc.).
- Impersonation, including using third-party names, account names, etc.
- Posting about the Company's secrets, undisclosed facts, or content that may be perceived as such.
- Other acts that infringe on the rights of others (copyrights, trademark rights, portrait rights, etc.), cause discomfort to other Users (obscene, violent, cruel expressions, discriminatory expressions, etc.), obstruct the smooth operation of Official Accounts by the Company, or cause inconvenience to others.
Rights and Ownership
Inquiries About the Official Account
For inquiries related to the official account, please contact us using the following form: